Superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat.
Max-E-Glo offers several nutritional benefits for a horse:
- One year freshness guaranteed – ensures that the horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique stabilization process – rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” nutrition – high fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High fat for extra energy – high in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior top-dress – mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Pellet or Meal formulas.
Contains stabilized rice bran, calcium carbonate, min 13% crude protein, min 18% crude fat, max 8.5% crude fiber, free fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, vitamin E and ash.
Directions: Add to current feeding program. Weanlings – 2 oz per 100 lbs body weight per day; Yearlings – 2 oz per 100 lbs per day; 2-3 year olds not in training – 3/4-1 lb per day; in training – 1 to 1-1/2 lbs; Mature horses (based on a 1,000 lb horse) not in work – 1/2-1 lb per day, light use – 1 to 1-1/2 lbs, heavy use – 1-2 lbs.